The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Saturday, July 21, 2012

taaa daaaa

We arrived in Boulder yeasterday around 4.  The ride out here was amazing.  We went up Bear Tooth Highway,  through yellowstone, etc.  We had to ride right by a buffalo walking the streets in yellowstone. No joke, less than 2 feet from our handlebars. We had a beautiful day of riding until two spots. One coming off of Bear tooth at the bottom heading to yellowstone and then heading into Boulder.  Boulder weather was wild. The last 15 miles was all downspouts all around us, and lightning storms.  To the point I had to comment "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!"  We made it to the motel literally seconds before the skies really became unglued.

So everyone is wondering about my birth family. They are amazingly fun. denise and I look so similar.  There's no mistaking this genetic gene pool.  I met my uncle, cousins, and grandmother last night .  What a beautiful spot up here.   And of course with this genetic component I was in the local bar with my mom, uncle, and grandmother within the first hour!

Here's a few pictures from yesterday. Many more to come!







these pictures are all from Munds. Thanks munds

1 comment: