The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

holy cowshittaki I've been everywhere today

I'm in the land of Red Solo Cup and Jesus Loves you and Think signs.

Today we rode for over 12 hours straight. Most people do the national park and national monument tour in a week. We did it the speed pass way... In one day.

here's a few pics from the Badlands, Walldrug, Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and then went to Devil's tower in WY.. I had to have Chuck remind me of where we've been .. originally our itinerary said we were going 169 miles. We did close t 500.

I love my airhawk seat and my throttle rocker.. Oh and my cocktail of crystal light/Svedka. And the best freakin hot dog ever. Mike's special which consists of a hot dog wrapped in bacon and beer battered and deep fried... Yeah Don.. My bike's not the only thing coming home with saddle bags LMFAO!!!


















1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic!! I am so glad that you are having a great, safe time, and enjoying the trip. As much as I dislike FB, I am thankful that we were able to stay connected after our brief meeting at the Mudder. I am so excited for you and look forward to the pictures and story of your first encounter with your birth mom!

    ReplyDelete