The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost ready

Soooooo,  the countdown begins.  Doing the "do I have this" "do I have that" ready for my trip.   Two more things I want to pick up.  A spare headlight bulb and a few spark plugs JUST IN CASE...  In other words, I won't need them but if I don't bring them, then I'll need them.   But then again I don't need a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine but  that's where I put the foot down.. Not enough room.

So I just came back from a family 3 day vacation. I'm exhausted!   Badmitton, swimming, tennis, walking, drinking... whew, this has wiped me out! If anyone ever wants to unplug from the world go visit Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes Maine.   Great place for grown ups and small children. Patrick didn't like it because there was not a huge "teen" base there at all. Mostly   0-9 years old and  60-99 years old. However,  a beautiful time and great to see some of my extended family.

So I'm in a panic.   I have to get Patrick ready for camp, and myself ready for my trip.  Tic Toc!  Last check of my bike will be tomorrow, and packing to commence afterwards.

So looking forward to this. Can't wait to meet Denise.  

My husband has renamed the "posse" (the group I'm going with ).  He now calls them the Tiger Balm Brigade in reference to that I'm going with old guys LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'm the oldest, but my mind says I'm younger than Don!!!! And I can ride a motorcycle, can he???
    Chuck AKA-Doc Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO.. Yes, he's shown he can.. But doesn't care to. Perhaps you two can share a game of volleyball to level the playing field LOL

    ReplyDelete