The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Home sweet home - tarmac I lurve you

So the title was from Danno.   Short post for now.  I'm home.  8 hours of driving through crazy storms.  I mean CRAZY storms. I'd swear but I'm too tired.   Chuck drowned me in a puddle/lake/reservoir on the road in Uxbridge with his bike.  I truly mean that my bike was under water.  Fully.  Anyway. No one crashed, fell off, swam away or sank. I/nor the bike even fell down.

I will update the blog tomorrow. I have to see to this bite on my leg that I got a few days ago. The one where we stayed in some hotel where I think a spider bit me.

Horses were happy to see me as I were them. Same with the cats!  I'm officially tired.  When I get to open a bottle of wine, So many stories to share.  What a great trip, what a great crew of folks. Great people we met along the way too. Ok.

Off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment