The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beautiful Niagara Falls and Skylan

Wow. today was a fun ride.  Quick little  450 mile jaunt to Canada  :)  we're in Niagara Falls.  We hit very little rain on the way out of MA this morning even though the Dopplar said we were going to have rain the whole way out the MA pike.  We must have beat it by about 10 minutes on either side.

We pulled in to Niagara ahead of schedule. Customs was a breeze.  Turns out my ez pass doesn't like to work in the country it was issued in (US) but works just fine up in Canada. Go figure.

Tonight was Brian's night to buy dinner. He took us to the Skylan.  Not only did was have a table right at the window, but we saw a high wire guy go from building to building (NO harness).  Food was great and the friends were good as well.   As I type this, yep,  Chuck is already dead asleep.  This is his second round of sleeping since we got here.   I'm wondering if he's like a cat, or perhaps narcoleptic.  Anytime his ass hits the bed, he capsizes and he's out  cold.

Here's some pictures from this evening.  Ok. I'm off to bed too, who'm I fooling  today was a long day getting up at  3 am.








No comments:

Post a Comment