The Montana Posse

The Montana Posse
L-R: Brian aka Chester, Chuck aka Doc Holiday, Hilary aka Sheriff, Bob aka Tonto. These three friends of mine are going with me on my journey to meet my birth mother in July

Monday, April 30, 2012

Grease Monkey Girl

Ok so I was going to post pictures of my birth mom but I forgot about one minor set back.... They are in storage.  Some may not know but in February my house caught on fire and decided to um..... Burn.  So while we are rebuilding from the rubble all of our valuables are in storage. So you'll have to wait on photos for now.

However,  to update everyone, the four of us are getting VERY excited for this trip.  We have a fb group that we post in. I posted 75 more days! to which Munds replied "11 more Saturdays. That sounds better". He's right!  Last weekend Chuck and I drained our radiators and checked hoses. I was also going to do front brakes while there, but it's hard to do them when you leave the brake pads at home instead of in the saddle bags. I'll get to the brakes when I throw a new clutch in the bike over the next week or two.  After that,  all my maintenance will be done and we'll be ready to roll safely.

I've been in contact with Denise about accommodations and what to do while we're out there.  Her family is planning a bbq and apparently there's a testicle festival going on while I'm there.  Now, I'm from Massachusetts, not too far from Provencetown.  I thought it was some sort of gay parade.  Apparently it is a festival every year where they neuter all the livestock and have rocky mountain oyster festivals.  This trip certainly will be a cultural eye opener.  Wonder if I can get the boys to eat land oysters HAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment